Get FREE Florida
Life Insurance Quotes!
The professionals at Florida Insurance and Retirement Associates are here to answer any questions you have about life insurance in Florida. We have been helping Floridians determine which type of life insurance policy is right for them since 1999.
Many Florida life insurance companies will talk a big game, but only really want to sell you what is in their best interest. Florida Insurance and Retirement Associates is a company that will help you obtain the Florida life insurance policy that is right for you as we have your best interests at heart and not those of the company.
Who will take care of your loved ones in the event that something happens to you? Having life insurance is a great way to provide yourself peace of mind knowing that your family will be well provided for even when you are gone. However, there are several types of life insurance and you need to know which type is the best for your situation:
- Term Life Insurance: Perfect for families that need a large death benefit. Term life insurance provides coverage for a certain amount of time (up to 30 years) and is the most affordable type of life insurance in Florida.
- Whole Life Insurance: Whole life insurance policies offer a death benefit with cash value accumulation. The premiums remain the same for the life of the policy and can be used at any time for any reason.
- Universal Life Insurance: Just as with whole life insurance, universal life insurance offers level premiums and cash value accumulation. However, with universal insurance you can opt to pay in more or stop paying and simply let the cash value pay for the premium.
- Impaired Risk life Insurance: This type of life insurance is for those who have been previously turned down. Even if you have been turned away due to medical reasons, let us give you a free quote as you may be in for a pleasant surprise.
- Return of Premium Term Life Insurance: Return on premium (ROP) term life insurance is a bit more costly each month versus regular term life insurance. However, at the end of the term, you receive all of your money back making the policy no cost to you should you complete the term.
While the many options that you have with life insurance in Florida may be a bit overwhelming to you, this is where we come in. We will gladly sit down with you and help you to determine what type of life insurance vehicle to use as well as how much coverage you need. Don’t leave your family unprotected any longer, give us a call today.
Find Out More Information on Life Insurance by Calling us at 888-267-2656 or Click on the Secure Link Below and Receive Instant Online Quotes